3 (Medium).jpg 2 years ago
DSC03359.JPG 2 years ago
16large.jpg 2 years ago
1 (Medium).jpg 2 years ago
DSC08392.jpg 2 years ago
Untitled 1.jpg 2 years ago
large-swimming-pool-at-guhantara-resort.jpg 2 years ago
j.jpg 2 years ago
guhantara.jpg 2 years ago
Guhantra-2-Guhantra.jpg 2 years ago
guhantara (1).jpg 2 years ago
4 (Medium).jpg 2 years ago
- Enjoy a fun day out with friends and family in India’s first underground resort; Guhantara and spend a day of leisure.
- Explore the Rangamandapa, a beautifully equipped auditorium, enjoy good liquor at the Madhushala, enjoy a spa therapy at the Agastya Kuteera and dine at Sambhojana.
- You can also refresh your mind and body with several activities such as the exciting tunnel trekking, various indoor and outdoor games, bicycle riding, paintball, zorbing and a lot more.
- Get soaked into the fun and delight of the dayouting till afternoon when a lunch break at around 01:30 PM will allow you to sample the scrumptious delicacies of Guhantara.
- Spend fun moments by the pool and the fun and enthrallment continues post lunch as group members can take part in various exciting as well as adventurous activities.
- Activities like Zorbing are available to kids.