Located on the banks of Musi river, popularly called the city of pearl, lies the beautiful city of Hyderabad. A city rich in tradition and culture, Hyderabad attracts tourists from all over India and outside India. Hyderabad offers a fascinating reflection of the past spanning 400 years. Known as the city of Nizam, Hyderabad is one of the famous tourist destination with palaces, museums, lakes and some impressive architecture. A blend of culture and heritage, Hyderabad allures every single tourist. Visit the popular places of Hyderabad with ITEAM OUTING and enjoy the true taste of tradition.
Don’t be confused or betrayed by the sprawling metropolis of flyovers, malls. The princely state of Nawab is still alive there. The city of Hyderabad is a true blend of tradition and modernization and one day package is still less for all that. These are some of the places among many you can visit for a one-day package in Hyderabad
- With a height 48.7 m above the ground, known as the signature of Hyderabad, the CHARMINAR stands with four graceful minarets. An alluring amalgamation of indo Islamic architecture, Charminar is worth watching.
- Derived from the name of industrialist Birla, lies the stunning temple “BIRLA MANDIR” which has drawn its architecture from the blend of south Indian, utkal temple and Rajasthani architecture. Built on a 280 ft high hillock of Kalapahad, the temple has an 11 ft tall statue of Lord Lakhsminarayana. Visit this spectacular temple from 7:00 am to 12:00 am and 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm on all weekdays and weekend.
- Visit the magnificent fort of Golconda with 87 bastions and 8 majestic gates. Traced back to the yadava and Kakatiya dynasty the name Golconda is originated from the Telugu words Golla konda meaning Shepherd’s hill. The fort is surrounded by 15 ft tall wall along with an impressive architecture, system of acoustics and ingenious water supply system. Enjoy the glorious past of Golconda with light and sound effects which takes you back to the time when Golconda was full of life and grandeur.
- The biggest one-man collection of antique pieces of the world-SALAR JUNG MUSEUM is a home to 9000 manuscripts, 47000 printed books, 43000 art objects housed in 38 galleries in 2 floors.
- Chowmahalla Palace, one of the heritage buildings with four palaces in Mughal and European styles.
- Located near the Mir Alam tank of Hyderabad, NEHRU ZOOLOGICAL PARK is a house of 1500 bird species, animals and reptiles. With a vast area of 380 acres, Nehru zoological park is a must visit for those who love nature.
- Excavated in 1562, HUSSAIN SAGAR LAKE is the largest artificial lake in Asia. There is a 16 m white granite statue of Lord Buddha situated in the middle of the lake with a weight of 350 tonnes. Recreational activities like boating, cruising, parasailing are popular here.
- Located 100 m away from the famous Charminar lies the MECCA MASJID which is one of the largest mosque of the world. With a height of 75 feet, it can accommodate 10,000 devotees. There are 15 arches with intricate designs supporting the roof of the prayer hall. Open on all days of the week, MECCA MASJID offers a peaceful and calm atmosphere to the visitors.
- Hitec city– Reflecting the newly found attitude of Hyderabad city, it is the IT hub and one of the top real estate destination.
- RAMOJI FILM CITY-One of the largest film studios in the world, with a capacity to house 50 film units at a time, THE RAMOJI FILM CITY is situated 30 km away from Hyderabad city. It is spread over an area of 2500 acre it is a must visit for any tourist in Hyderabad.
The city of Hyderabad is worth visiting once in a lifetime. With the confluence of tradition and modernism, Hyderabad flourishes in culture and heritage. Enjoy the aura of Hyderabad with your family, friends and you will never get enough of this place
More details visit our website: https://iteamoutings.com/